About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I'm a 23 year old mom and Marine wife, in my case it means I am a Marine as well as the wife of a Marine. Scrubby is getting out November of this year and I got out October of 08. I have a gorgeous daughter named Aurora Abigail who turned 1 this year and a handsome son named David Anthony III who was born late August of this year. The love of my life is my husband, David! We recently relocated from my home state of California to my husbands home town of Houston, TX! I just started scrapbooking earlier this year and I have to admit that I am addicted! Especially to mini-albums and everything grungy and vintage!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Paper Popsicles July Blog Candy!!!




So here's some more blog candy!!! This one is from Paper Popsicles Blog. It's a really cool and fun blog that i follow and they always have the yummiest blog candy giveaways!!! You should really check them out!!! They also have a web store! I've been dying to get a few things from there too because everything they have is super cute!!! Check it out HERE!!! Well, i hope you enjoy and check it out!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

♥ smooches!!!
Stephanie
a.k.a. Fanny

4 comments:

  1. I will definitely check this out! :)

    To answer your question on my blog, the "baby sleeping" isn't a Unity stamp, I printed that right onto the patterned paper. Thanks for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blog candy!! thanks for sharing!!
    with a grin,
    steffogal1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There!! FAnny .. thanks for the super sweet comments!! :) CAn't wait to see yours too :)!!!
    Let me know when you post your picts!! have a great week !!
    with a grin,
    steffogal1

    ReplyDelete
  4. just stoppin' by to see what your up to! :)
    with a grin,
    steffogal1
    http://withagrin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete