About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
I'm a 23 year old mom and Marine wife, in my case it means I am a Marine as well as the wife of a Marine. Scrubby is getting out November of this year and I got out October of 08. I have a gorgeous daughter named Aurora Abigail who turned 1 this year and a handsome son named David Anthony III who was born late August of this year. The love of my life is my husband, David! We recently relocated from my home state of California to my husbands home town of Houston, TX! I just started scrapbooking earlier this year and I have to admit that I am addicted! Especially to mini-albums and everything grungy and vintage!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween mini-album using CCC kit!!!

Hi everyone! It has been WAAAY to long since i posted i know! But i finally got my craft space set up to where i can work a little bit. Unfortunately, our internet hasn't been set up yet and i've been using my phone to see youtube videos and to blog surf! Anyways!!! I recently ordered a mini album kit fromLisa & Regina over at Craft Craving Chicas (craftcravingchicas.blogspot.com). It really was waaaaay too cute to pass up on! It's a Halloween mini kit using the Trick or Treat collection from fancy pants and i'm almost done with it but i just had to tell everyone about it!!! For $25 i received a super packed kit!!! I mean SUPER packed!!! Like i said i'm almost done and i can already see that i'm gonna have lots of supplies left over and I did use up a lot of them already in the mini itself!!! So go check them out ... they're awesome!

♥ smooches!!!
Ste-Fanny

1 comment: